Intermittent wifi connection issues

Discussions for BiPAC 8800 series: 8800NL
calxBillion
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Intermittent wifi connection issues

Post by calxBillion » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:18 pm

Have a billion 8800nl r2

Software version: 2.50a.d13

Wifi stops working on random devices. For example iPad air 2 shows as connected but can not access website. Sometimes reconnecting solves the problems but usually need to reboot the router. Wired devices not affected. So I can be happily surfing away while hubby on Android tablet can not connect.

I have increased the lease time to 10 days but this hasn't solved the problem. It is pretty much every day.

Any ideas?
thanks
Calx

Here is the log: Makes no sense to me and confused as to the data stamps too:

Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: ebt_time registered
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: ebt_ftos registered
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: ebt_wmm_mark registered
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: 8021q: 802.1Q VLAN Support v1.8
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern err kernel: SQUASHFS error: Xattrs in filesystem, these will be ignored
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern err kernel: SQUASHFS error: unable to read xattr id index table
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: VFS: Mounted root (squashfs filesystem) readonly on device 31:0.
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: Freeing unused kernel memory: 208k freed
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: usb r:0
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: chipinfo: module license 'proprietary' taints kernel.
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: Disabling lock debugging due to kernel taint
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: brcmchipinfo: brcm_chipinfo_init entry
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmrt: Broadcom BCM3381B0 ATM/PTM Network Device v0.6 Jul 19 2016 15:20:08
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: Broadcom Ingress QoS Module Char Driver v0.1 Jul 19 2016 15:19:44 Registered<243>^[[0m
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: Broadcom Ingress QoS ver 0.1 initialized
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: BPM: tot_mem_size=67108864B (64MB), buf_mem_size <15%> =10066320B (9MB), num of buffers=4993, buf size=2016
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: Broadcom BPM Module Char Driver v0.1 Jul 19 2016 15:19:43 Registered<244>^[[0m
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: NBUFF v1.0 Initialized
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: ^[[0;36;44mInitialized fcache state^[[0m
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: ^[[0;36;44mBroadcom Packet Flow Cache Char Driver v2.2 Jul 19 2016 15:19:44 Registered<242>^[[0m
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: Created Proc FS /procfs/fcache
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: ^[[0;36;44mBroadcom Packet Flow Cache registered with netdev chain^[[0m
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: ^[[0;36;44mBroadcom Packet Flow Cache learning via BLOG enabled.^[[0m
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: flwStatsThread created
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: ^[[0;36;44mConstructed Broadcom Packet Flow Cache v2.2 Jul 19 2016 15:19:44^[[0m
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmcfg: bcmxtmcfg_init entry
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: adsl: adsl_init entry
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: Broadcom BCM63381B0 Ethernet Network Device v0.1 Jul 19 2016 15:20:00
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: ETH Init: Ch:0 - 200 tx BDs at 0xa2a4f000
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: ETH Init: Ch:0 - 1997 rx BDs at 0xa2a10000
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: dgasp: kerSysRegisterDyingGaspHandler: bcmsw registered
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: eth0: <Int sw port: 0> <Logical : 00> PHY_ID <0x00000001 : 0x01> MAC : 60:03:47:27:D6:DA
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: eth1: <Int sw port: 1> <Logical : 01> PHY_ID <0x00000002 : 0x02> MAC : 60:03:47:27:D6:DA
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: eth2: <Int sw port: 2> <Logical : 02> PHY_ID <0x00000003 : 0x03> MAC : 60:03:47:27:D6:DA
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: eth3: <Int sw port: 3> <Logical : 03> PHY_ID <0x00000004 : 0x04> MAC : 60:03:47:27:D6:DA
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: eth4: <Int sw port: 4> <Logical : 04> PHY_ID <0x05180018 : 0x18> MAC : 60:03:47:27:D6:DA
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: Ethernet Auto Power Down and Sleep: Enabled
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: NComm TMS V6.80 Kernel Module loaded.
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: PCI: Enabling device 0000:00:0a.0 (0000 -> 0002)
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: ehci_hcd 0000:00:0a.0: EHCI Host Controller
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: ehci_hcd 0000:00:0a.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: ehci_hcd 0000:00:0a.0: Enabling legacy PCI PM
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: ehci_hcd 0000:00:0a.0: irq 113, io mem 0x1000c300
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: ehci_hcd 0000:00:0a.0: USB f.f started, EHCI 1.00
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: PCI: Enabling device 0000:00:09.0 (0000 -> 0002)
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: ohci_hcd 0000:00:09.0: OHCI Host Controller
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: ohci_hcd 0000:00:09.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: ohci_hcd 0000:00:09.0: irq 112, io mem 0x1000c400
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: hub 2-0:1.0: 1 port detected
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: usbcore: registered new interface driver usblp
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: Initializing WLCSM Module
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: WLCSM Module loaded successfully
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: --SMP support
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: wl: dsl_tx_pkt_flush_len=338
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: wl: norm_wmark_tot=1417, pktc_wmark_tot=1417
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: PCI: Enabling device 0000:02:00.0 (0000 -> 0002)
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: wl: passivemode=1
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: wl0: creating kthread wl0-kthrd
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: wl: napimode=0
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: initvars_cis_pci: Not CIS format
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: Neither SPROM nor OTP has valid image
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: wl:srom/otp not programmed, using main memory mapped srom info(wombo board)
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: wl: ID=pci/2/0/
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: wl: ID=pci/2/0/
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: wl: loading /etc/wlan/bcm43217_map.bin
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: srom rev:8
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: wl: reading /etc/wlan/bcmcmn_nvramvars.bin, file size=32
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: wl0: allocskbmode=1 currallocskbsz=256
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: wl0: Broadcom BCM43227 802.11 Wireless Controller 7.14.43.21.cpe4.16L02A.0-kdb
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: dgasp: kerSysRegisterDyingGaspHandler: wl0 registered
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: p8021ag: p8021ag_init entry
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern info kernel: Broadcom 802.1Q VLAN Interface, v0.1
Jan 1 00:00:14 kern warn kernel: Host MIPS Clock divider pwrsaving is enabled
Jan 1 00:00:15 kern info kernel: Netfilter messages via NETLINK v0.30.
Jan 1 00:00:16 kern warn kernel: br_netlink_mcpd.c: Setting registration type 0 pid to 499
Jan 1 00:00:16 kern info kernel: ip_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
Jan 1 00:00:17 kern info kernel: ip6_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
Jan 1 00:00:18 kern info kernel: device eth1 entered promiscuous mode
Jan 1 00:00:18 kern info kernel: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth1: link is not ready
Jan 1 00:00:21 kern info kernel: device eth2 entered promiscuous mode
Jan 1 00:00:21 kern info kernel: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth2: link is not ready
Jan 1 00:00:24 kern info kernel: device eth3 entered promiscuous mode
Jan 1 00:00:24 kern info kernel: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth3: link is not ready
Jan 1 00:00:27 kern info kernel: device eth0 entered promiscuous mode
Jan 1 00:00:27 kern info kernel: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth0: link is not ready
Jan 1 00:00:31 kern info kernel: nf_conntrack version 0.5.0 (923 buckets, 3692 max)
Jan 1 00:00:34 kern info kernel: device eth4 entered promiscuous mode
Jan 1 00:00:34 kern info kernel: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth4: link is not ready
Jan 1 00:00:37 kern warn kernel: *** dslThread dslPid=1287
Jan 1 00:00:37 kern warn kernel: BcmAdsl_Initialize=0xC0137050, g_pFnNotifyCallback=0xC0170E90
Jan 1 00:00:37 kern warn kernel: pSdramPHY=0xA3FFFFF8, 0x1B7794 0xDEADBEEF
Jan 1 00:00:37 kern warn kernel: *** XfaceOffset: 0x4FF90 => 0x4FF90 ***
Jan 1 00:00:37 kern warn kernel: *** PhySdramSize got adjusted: 0xF50C4 => 0x122FF8 ***
Jan 1 00:00:37 kern warn kernel: AdslCoreSharedMemInit: shareMemSize=61408(61408)
Jan 1 00:00:38 kern warn kernel: AdslCoreHwReset: pLocSbSta=81568000 bkupThreshold=3072
Jan 1 00:00:38 kern warn kernel: AdslCoreHwReset: AdslOemDataAddr = 0xA3FB4AD4
Jan 1 00:00:38 kern warn kernel: VersionInfo: A2pvI042c.d26e
Jan 1 00:00:38 kern warn kernel: ***BcmDiagsMgrRegisterClient: 0 ***
Jan 1 00:00:38 kern warn kernel: dgasp: kerSysRegisterDyingGaspHandler: dsl0 registered
Jan 1 00:00:38 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmcfg: DS xDSL G.inp Mode = DISABLED
Jan 1 00:00:38 kern warn kernel: XTM Init: Ch:0 - 499 rx BDs at 0xa3641000
Jan 1 00:00:38 kern warn kernel: XTM Init: Ch:1 - 16 rx BDs at 0xa3601080
Jan 1 00:00:38 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmrt: PTM/ATM Non-Bonding Mode configured in system
Jan 1 00:00:38 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmcfg: Out of sequence call to XTM_ASM_HANDLER::Uninitialize(). Recovering.
Jan 1 00:00:38 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmcfg: ATM Bonding configured in system. Fallback mode = Enabled
Jan 1 00:00:38 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmcfg: Bonding State is DATA_IDLE
Jan 1 00:00:38 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmcfg: SID MODE SET to 12 BIT MODE
Jan 1 00:00:38 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmcfg: ATM Bonding Mgmt Log Area = 83483504
Jan 1 00:00:38 kern info kernel: xt_time: kernel timezone is -0000
Jan 1 00:00:40 kern info kernel: monitor task is initialized pid= 430
Jan 1 00:00:41 kern warn kernel: Energy Efficient Ethernet: Enabled
Jan 1 00:00:42 user info syslog: WLAN Schedule Control on wl0 exit
Jan 1 00:00:43 kern crit kernel: eth4 (Int switch port: 4) (Logical Port: 4) Link UP 1000 mbps full duplex
Jan 1 00:00:43 kern info kernel: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth4: link becomes ready
Jan 1 00:00:43 kern info kernel: br1: port 1(eth4) entered forwarding state
Jan 1 00:00:43 kern info kernel: br1: port 1(eth4) entered forwarding state
Jan 1 00:00:44 kern crit kernel: eth1 (Int switch port: 1) (Logical Port: 1) Link UP 100 mbps full duplex
Jan 1 00:00:44 kern info kernel: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth1: link becomes ready
Jan 1 00:00:44 kern info kernel: br0: port 1(eth1) entered forwarding state
Jan 1 00:00:44 kern info kernel: br0: port 1(eth1) entered forwarding state
Jan 1 00:00:45 kern crit kernel: eth0 (Int switch port: 0) (Logical Port: 0) Link UP 100 mbps full duplex
Jan 1 00:00:45 kern info kernel: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
Jan 1 00:00:45 kern info kernel: br0: port 4(eth0) entered forwarding state
Jan 1 00:00:45 kern info kernel: br0: port 4(eth0) entered forwarding state
Jan 1 00:00:45 kern crit kernel: eth2 (Int switch port: 2) (Logical Port: 2) Link UP 100 mbps full duplex
Jan 1 00:00:45 kern info kernel: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth2: link becomes ready
Jan 1 00:00:45 kern info kernel: br0: port 2(eth2) entered forwarding state
Jan 1 00:00:45 kern info kernel: br0: port 2(eth2) entered forwarding state
Jan 1 00:00:50 kern info kernel: device wl0 entered promiscuous mode
Jan 1 00:00:50 kern info kernel: br0: port 5(wl0) entered forwarding state
Jan 1 00:00:50 kern info kernel: br0: port 5(wl0) entered forwarding state
Jan 1 00:00:51 kern info kernel: device wl0.1 entered promiscuous mode
Jan 1 00:00:51 kern info kernel: br2: port 1(wl0.1) entered forwarding state
Jan 1 00:00:51 kern info kernel: br2: port 1(wl0.1) entered forwarding state
Jan 1 00:00:51 daemon info WLAN Schedule: WLAN Schedule Control on wl0 start
Jan 1 00:01:08 kern crit kernel: Line 0: VDSL G.993 channel analysis
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern crit kernel: Line 0: VDSL2 link up, Bearer 0, us=19999, ds=71189
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern crit kernel: Line 0: VDSL2 link up, Bearer 1, us=0, ds=0
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmcfg: DS xDSL G.inp Mode = ENABLED
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmcfg: XTM Link Information, port = 0, State = UP(1), Service Support = PTM(2)
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmcfg: ReconfigureSAR port 0 traffictype 2
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmcfg: Normal(XTM/PTM) Mode enabled
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmrt: TxPAF Status = Disabled
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmrt: MAC address: 60 03 47 27 d6 dc
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern warn kernel: [DoCreateDeviceReq.710]: register_netdev
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern warn kernel: [DoCreateDeviceReq.712]: register_netdev done
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmcfg: Reserve TxQueueIdx=0 for vcid 0
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern warn kernel: XTM Init: Ch:0 - 400 tx BDs at 0xa3e7a000
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern warn kernel: bcmxtmcfg: Connection UP, LinkActiveStatus=0x1, US=19999000, DS=71189000
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern warn kernel: ptm0.1 MAC address set to 60:03:47:27:D6:DD
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern warn kernel: netdev path : ptm0.1 -> ptm0
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern warn kernel: BCMVLAN : ptm0 mode was set to RG
Jan 1 00:01:09 kern info kernel: device ptm0 entered promiscuous mode
Jan 1 00:01:09 daemon notice syslog: pppd:cms logging initialized.
Jan 1 00:01:09 daemon notice syslog: pppd 2.4.1 started by admin, uid 0
Jan 1 00:01:09 daemon notice syslog: PPP: Start to connect ...
Jan 1 00:01:32 daemon err syslog: pppd:Couldn't get channel number: Transport endpoint is not connected
Jan 1 00:01:32 daemon notice syslog: pppd:Couldn't reset tty to normal line discipline: Inappropriate ioctl for device
Jan 1 00:01:32 daemon notice syslog: pppd:Doing disconnect
Jan 1 00:01:35 daemon notice syslog: PPP: Start to connect ...
Jan 1 00:01:37 daemon crit syslog: PPP server detected.
Jan 1 00:01:38 daemon crit syslog: PPP session established.
Jan 1 00:01:38 kern warn kernel: netdev path : ppp1.1
Jan 1 00:01:38 kern info kernel: ->
Jan 1 00:01:38 kern info kernel: ptm0.1
Jan 1 00:01:38 kern info kernel: -> ptm0
Jan 1 00:01:38 daemon notice syslog: pppd:Using interface ppp1.1
Jan 1 00:01:38 daemon notice syslog: pppd:Connect: ppp1.1 <--> ptm0.1
Jan 1 00:01:38 daemon notice syslog: pppd:Couldn't increase MTU to 1500.
Jan 1 00:01:38 daemon err syslog: pppd:Couldn't increase MRU to 1500
Jan 1 00:01:38 daemon err syslog: pppd:Couldn't increase MRU to 1500
Jan 1 00:01:38 daemon crit syslog: PPP LCP UP.
Jan 1 00:01:38 daemon notice syslog: pppd:Remote message: CHAP authentication success, unit 11295
Jan 1 00:01:38 daemon notice syslog: pppd:local IP address ****
Jan 1 00:01:38 daemon notice syslog: pppd:remote IP address ****
Jan 1 00:01:38 daemon notice syslog: pppd:primary DNS address ****
Jan 1 00:01:38 daemon notice syslog: pppd:secondary DNS address ****
Jan 1 00:01:38 daemon crit syslog: Received valid IP address from server. Connection UP.

billion_fan
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Intermittent wifi connection issues

Post by billion_fan » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:57 am

Can you try the following before the issue occurs

1. Login to device
2. Click on 'Configuration >> System >> Configure Log'
3. Change the 'Log Level / Display Level' to 'Debugging' and click on 'Apply'

Then when the issue occurs, capture the log again, before rebooting the router, if you reboot the router, all logs are cleared, hence we need a capture of the logs, once the issue has occurred.

Also try changing the channel the router outputs on. Also make sure the bandwidth is set to 20mhz only

calxBillion
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Re: Intermittent wifi connection issues

Post by calxBillion » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:15 pm

billion_fan wrote:Can you try the following before the issue occurs

1. Login to device
2. Click on 'Configuration >> System >> Configure Log'
3. Change the 'Log Level / Display Level' to 'Debugging' and click on 'Apply'

Then when the issue occurs, capture the log again, before rebooting the router, if you reboot the router, all logs are cleared, hence we need a capture of the logs, once the issue has occurred.

Also try changing the channel the router outputs on. Also make sure the bandwidth is set to 20mhz only
I tried all this. The wifi has gone off again, but I can not access the web interface to get the logs off.. just times out.

Only way to get in is to reboot and then lose the log :(

billion_fan
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Intermittent wifi connection issues

Post by billion_fan » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:32 pm

calxBillion wrote:
billion_fan wrote:Can you try the following before the issue occurs

1. Login to device
2. Click on 'Configuration >> System >> Configure Log'
3. Change the 'Log Level / Display Level' to 'Debugging' and click on 'Apply'

Then when the issue occurs, capture the log again, before rebooting the router, if you reboot the router, all logs are cleared, hence we need a capture of the logs, once the issue has occurred.

Also try changing the channel the router outputs on. Also make sure the bandwidth is set to 20mhz only
I tried all this. The wifi has gone off again, but I can not access the web interface to get the logs off.. just times out.

Only way to get in is to reboot and then lose the log :(
So you can't access the web gui from the wired device also?? (which is still working with the internet??)

calxBillion
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Re: Intermittent wifi connection issues

Post by calxBillion » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:20 am

billion_fan wrote:
So you can't access the web gui from the wired device also?? (which is still working with the internet??)
Yep, weird don't you think BillionFan?

No wifi devices can access the web, although appear connected to wifi.

When I tried to access the GUI via any wired connection (we have 4) the page times out but the same wired computer can still happily surf the net.

Also noticed that the DCHP doesn't list already connected devices after reboot, only those it gives a new lease to. Perhaps this is normal? But as I see it I have no GUI way of seeing what is and isn't connected to the network and what IP addresses have been used..

Also have issues with buffering when streaming via LAN. Which didn't have before when using the BTHomeHub (we have fibre)
May or may not be connected.. just trying to give all the facts to try and help

billion_fan
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Intermittent wifi connection issues

Post by billion_fan » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:46 am

calxBillion wrote:
billion_fan wrote:
So you can't access the web gui from the wired device also?? (which is still working with the internet??)
Yep, weird don't you think BillionFan?

No wifi devices can access the web, although appear connected to wifi.

When I tried to access the GUI via any wired connection (we have 4) the page times out but the same wired computer can still happily surf the net.

Also noticed that the DCHP doesn't list already connected devices after reboot, only those it gives a new lease to. Perhaps this is normal? But as I see it I have no GUI way of seeing what is and isn't connected to the network and what IP addresses have been used..

Also have issues with buffering when streaming via LAN. Which didn't have before when using the BTHomeHub (we have fibre)
May or may not be connected.. just trying to give all the facts to try and help
Try setting up a QOS rule to see if that helps

The other option will be to setup a syslog server on one of your wired machines, so it can capture the logs, before the web gui crashes. (click on 'Configuration >> System >> Configure Log' change the Log/Display Level to 'Debugging', then change the 'Mode' to 'Both', in the ' Server IP Address' enter the IP address of your syslog server, which will capture the logs)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

calxBillion
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Re: Intermittent wifi connection issues

Post by calxBillion » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:01 pm

2016-11-06 11:43:14 Local7.Debug 127.0.0.1 Kiwi Syslog Server - Test message number 0001
2016-11-06 11:46:11 Kernel.Notice 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 11:46:10 kernel: klogd: exiting
2016-11-06 12:35:09 Kernel.Critical 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 12:35:08 kernel: eth0 (Int switch port: 0) (Logical Port: 0) Link UP 100 mbps full duplex
2016-11-06 12:35:09 Kernel.Info 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 12:35:08 kernel: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
2016-11-06 12:35:09 Kernel.Info 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 12:35:08 kernel: br0: port 4(eth0) entered forwarding state
2016-11-06 12:35:09 Kernel.Info 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 12:35:08 kernel: br0: port 4(eth0) entered forwarding state
2016-11-06 12:55:02 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 12:55:01 kernel: wl0: received packet with own address as source address (60:03:47:27:D6:DB)
2016-11-06 19:10:55 Kernel.Alert 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 19:10:54 kernel: Intrusion -> TCP packet from [ppp1.1] 197.155.136.134:5479 to 86.175.238.177:80
2016-11-06 19:10:55 Kernel.Alert 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 19:10:54 kernel: Intrusion -> TCP packet from [ppp1.1] 197.155.136.134:5479 to 86.175.238.177:80
2016-11-06 19:38:56 Kernel.Critical 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 19:38:55 kernel: eth0 (Int switch port: 0) (Logical Port: 0) Link DOWN.
2016-11-06 19:38:56 Kernel.Info 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 19:38:55 kernel: br0: port 4(eth0) entered disabled state
2016-11-06 22:32:06 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 22:32:04 kernel: [0;33;41mFCACHEfc_query_fdb ERROR: net_fdb_p<0x826f0760> key<0x100f> fdb_p<0x (null)>[0m
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:32 kernel: ucode revision 928.10001
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: wl0: PSM microcode watchdog fired at 42504 (seconds)
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: wl0: psmdebug 0x00c99066, phydebug 0x00000000, psm_brc 0x0140 psm_brc_1 0x0098maccontrol 0x84160403 ifsstat 0x00af m_cts_duration 0x0000 m_ucode_dbgst 0x0002
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: wepctl 0x0300, pcmctl 0x0300, pcmstat 0x4000
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Alert 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: Data bus error, epc == c0a7f740, ra == c0a7f710
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: Oops[#1]:
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: Cpu 1
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: $ 0 : 00000000 10008d00 c0d808c2 0000020e
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: $ 4 : 80479b54 0000020e 000002ad 00000032
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: $ 8 : 00000032 0000000a 0000000d fffffffb
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: $12 : 8038ac54 0000000f 000026db 8231cee0
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: $16 : c0d80000 83456800 83870a80 c0ab8240
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xt_webstr(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c14a3000 - c14a43d8)
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_nat_proto_esp init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1483000 - c1483064)
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_conntrack_proto_esp init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c147d000 - c147d62c)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_nat_ipsec init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1476000 - c147618c)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_conntrack_ipsec init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1470000 - c147051c)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xt_time init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1457000 - c1457364)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: ip6t_REJECT init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1281000 - c1281ad4)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_conntrack_ipv6 init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1278000 - c1278cf0)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_defrag_ipv6 init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c126f000 - c1270074)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: ip6table_filter init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1261000 - c1261080)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_nat_tftp init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1254000 - c1254064)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_nat_irc init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c124e000 - c124e1c4)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_nat_rtsp init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1247000 - c1247a44)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_nat_sip init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1240000 - c1240c6c)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xt_iprange init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0e57000 - c0e571d8)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xt_mark init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0e4a000 - c0e4a098)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xt_mac init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0e44000 - c0e440b4)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xt_DSCP init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0e3e000 - c0e3e388)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nfnetlink_queue init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0e30000 - c0e316b8)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nfnetlink init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0e27000 - c0e275cc)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xt_SKIPLOG init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0e1f000 - c0e1f044)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xt_TCPMSS init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0e19000 - c0e19948)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: bcmvlan(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0dac000 - c0dbc568)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: p8021ag(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0d7d000 - c0d7e120)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: wl(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c08d0000 - c0b51abc)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: wlemf(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c036c000 - c03738cc)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: usblp init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c034a000 - c034c204)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xhci_hcd init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0327000 - c03388f8)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: ohci_hcd init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c02fd000 - c030156c)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: ehci_hcd init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c02e3000 - c02ec4ec)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nciTMSkmod(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c027f000 - c029efc8)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: bcm_enet init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c01e5000 - c02079a0)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: adsldd(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0137000 - c016a7ec)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: pktflow(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0082000 - c008f950)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: bcm_bpm(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0062000 - c0063470)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: bcm_ingqos(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0057000 - c0058070)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: bcmxtmrtdrv(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0044000 - c004ae70)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: chipinfo(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0031000 - c0031168)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: Process wl0-kthrd (pid: 373, threadinfo=839ec000, task=83912098, tls=00000000)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: 00000000 00000002 020e0403 00000000 00002000 834b7a00 83456800 c0d80000
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: 00000001 20000000 839efe98 80050000 80050000 c0b47d28 80050590 80050f48
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: 80370000 80370000 00b40000 80050000 82b50c00 82b50c00 80050590 82b50c28
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: 80370000 80370000 c0b40000 c0b1cbd4 83912090 8382fa18 838e7b68 838e7b64
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: ...
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: Call Trace:
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80050000>] sys_timer_delete+0xe0/0x14c
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80050000>] sys_timer_delete+0xe0/0x14c
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80050590>] kthread_should_stop+0x0/0x10
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80050f48>] prepare_to_wait+0x0/0xa0
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80370000>] __mutex_lock_killable_slowpath+0x158/0x248
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80050590>] kthread_should_stop+0x0/0x10
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80050a08>] kthread+0x90/0x98
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80015368>] kernel_thread_helper+0x10/0x18
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80050978>] kthread+0x0/0x98
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80015358>] kernel_thread_helper+0x0/0x18
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: Call Trace:
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<c0a7f740>] wlc_dump_ucode_fatal+0x23c/0x6c0 [wl]
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<c0b47d28>] wlc_dpc+0x238/0x47c [wl]
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<c0b1cbd4>] wl_worker_thread_func+0x178/0x404 [wl]
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: Code: a64500a4 94430000 260208c2 <3063ffff> a7a30028 97a60028 38420002 30c6ffff a64600b0

billion_fan
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Intermittent wifi connection issues

Post by billion_fan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:48 am

calxBillion wrote:2016-11-06 11:43:14 Local7.Debug 127.0.0.1 Kiwi Syslog Server - Test message number 0001
2016-11-06 11:46:11 Kernel.Notice 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 11:46:10 kernel: klogd: exiting
2016-11-06 12:35:09 Kernel.Critical 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 12:35:08 kernel: eth0 (Int switch port: 0) (Logical Port: 0) Link UP 100 mbps full duplex
2016-11-06 12:35:09 Kernel.Info 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 12:35:08 kernel: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
2016-11-06 12:35:09 Kernel.Info 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 12:35:08 kernel: br0: port 4(eth0) entered forwarding state
2016-11-06 12:35:09 Kernel.Info 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 12:35:08 kernel: br0: port 4(eth0) entered forwarding state
2016-11-06 12:55:02 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 12:55:01 kernel: wl0: received packet with own address as source address (60:03:47:27:D6:DB)
2016-11-06 19:10:55 Kernel.Alert 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 19:10:54 kernel: Intrusion -> TCP packet from [ppp1.1] 197.155.136.134:5479 to 86.175.238.177:80
2016-11-06 19:10:55 Kernel.Alert 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 19:10:54 kernel: Intrusion -> TCP packet from [ppp1.1] 197.155.136.134:5479 to 86.175.238.177:80
2016-11-06 19:38:56 Kernel.Critical 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 19:38:55 kernel: eth0 (Int switch port: 0) (Logical Port: 0) Link DOWN.
2016-11-06 19:38:56 Kernel.Info 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 19:38:55 kernel: br0: port 4(eth0) entered disabled state
2016-11-06 22:32:06 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 22:32:04 kernel: [0;33;41mFCACHEfc_query_fdb ERROR: net_fdb_p<0x826f0760> key<0x100f> fdb_p<0x (null)>[0m
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:32 kernel: ucode revision 928.10001
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: wl0: PSM microcode watchdog fired at 42504 (seconds)
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: wl0: psmdebug 0x00c99066, phydebug 0x00000000, psm_brc 0x0140 psm_brc_1 0x0098maccontrol 0x84160403 ifsstat 0x00af m_cts_duration 0x0000 m_ucode_dbgst 0x0002
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: wepctl 0x0300, pcmctl 0x0300, pcmstat 0x4000
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Alert 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: Data bus error, epc == c0a7f740, ra == c0a7f710
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: Oops[#1]:
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: Cpu 1
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: $ 0 : 00000000 10008d00 c0d808c2 0000020e
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: $ 4 : 80479b54 0000020e 000002ad 00000032
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: $ 8 : 00000032 0000000a 0000000d fffffffb
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: $12 : 8038ac54 0000000f 000026db 8231cee0
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: $16 : c0d80000 83456800 83870a80 c0ab8240
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xt_webstr(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c14a3000 - c14a43d8)
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_nat_proto_esp init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1483000 - c1483064)
2016-11-06 23:34:34 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_conntrack_proto_esp init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c147d000 - c147d62c)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_nat_ipsec init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1476000 - c147618c)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_conntrack_ipsec init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1470000 - c147051c)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xt_time init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1457000 - c1457364)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: ip6t_REJECT init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1281000 - c1281ad4)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_conntrack_ipv6 init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1278000 - c1278cf0)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_defrag_ipv6 init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c126f000 - c1270074)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: ip6table_filter init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1261000 - c1261080)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_nat_tftp init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1254000 - c1254064)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_nat_irc init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c124e000 - c124e1c4)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_nat_rtsp init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1247000 - c1247a44)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nf_nat_sip init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c1240000 - c1240c6c)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xt_iprange init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0e57000 - c0e571d8)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xt_mark init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0e4a000 - c0e4a098)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xt_mac init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0e44000 - c0e440b4)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xt_DSCP init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0e3e000 - c0e3e388)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nfnetlink_queue init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0e30000 - c0e316b8)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nfnetlink init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0e27000 - c0e275cc)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xt_SKIPLOG init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0e1f000 - c0e1f044)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xt_TCPMSS init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0e19000 - c0e19948)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: bcmvlan(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0dac000 - c0dbc568)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: p8021ag(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0d7d000 - c0d7e120)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: wl(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c08d0000 - c0b51abc)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: wlemf(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c036c000 - c03738cc)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: usblp init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c034a000 - c034c204)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: xhci_hcd init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0327000 - c03388f8)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: ohci_hcd init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c02fd000 - c030156c)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: ehci_hcd init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c02e3000 - c02ec4ec)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: nciTMSkmod(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c027f000 - c029efc8)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: bcm_enet init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c01e5000 - c02079a0)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: adsldd(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0137000 - c016a7ec)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: pktflow(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0082000 - c008f950)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: bcm_bpm(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0062000 - c0063470)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: bcm_ingqos(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0057000 - c0058070)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: bcmxtmrtdrv(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0044000 - c004ae70)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: chipinfo(P) init_addr( (null) - (null)), core_addr(c0031000 - c0031168)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: Process wl0-kthrd (pid: 373, threadinfo=839ec000, task=83912098, tls=00000000)
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: 00000000 00000002 020e0403 00000000 00002000 834b7a00 83456800 c0d80000
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: 00000001 20000000 839efe98 80050000 80050000 c0b47d28 80050590 80050f48
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: 80370000 80370000 00b40000 80050000 82b50c00 82b50c00 80050590 82b50c28
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: 80370000 80370000 c0b40000 c0b1cbd4 83912090 8382fa18 838e7b68 838e7b64
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: ...
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: Call Trace:
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80050000>] sys_timer_delete+0xe0/0x14c
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80050000>] sys_timer_delete+0xe0/0x14c
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80050590>] kthread_should_stop+0x0/0x10
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80050f48>] prepare_to_wait+0x0/0xa0
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80370000>] __mutex_lock_killable_slowpath+0x158/0x248
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80050590>] kthread_should_stop+0x0/0x10
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80050a08>] kthread+0x90/0x98
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80015368>] kernel_thread_helper+0x10/0x18
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80050978>] kthread+0x0/0x98
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<80015358>] kernel_thread_helper+0x0/0x18
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: Call Trace:
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<c0a7f740>] wlc_dump_ucode_fatal+0x23c/0x6c0 [wl]
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<c0b47d28>] wlc_dpc+0x238/0x47c [wl]
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: [<c0b1cbd4>] wl_worker_thread_func+0x178/0x404 [wl]
2016-11-06 23:34:35 Kernel.Warning 192.168.1.254 Nov 6 23:34:33 kernel: Code: a64500a4 94430000 260208c2 <3063ffff> a7a30028 97a60028 38420002 30c6ffff a64600b0

Logs have been sent to our engineers, once I get a reply, I will drop you a email via our support ticket

calxBillion
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Re: Intermittent wifi connection issues

Post by calxBillion » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:01 pm

Thanks, I have opened a ticket myself the other day too. I Didn't know you were officially connected. Haven't heard back from them yet.

billion_fan
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Intermittent wifi connection issues

Post by billion_fan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:05 pm

calxBillion wrote:Thanks, I have opened a ticket myself the other day too. I Didn't know you were officially connected. Haven't heard back from them yet.
I did drop you a reply via our support system, you replied with you with network topology, the last reply was the issue has been forwarded to our engineers, so under checking now

Post Reply