Wifi not working properly

Discussions for BiPAC 8800 series: 8800NL
bake73
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:07 pm

Re: Wifi not working properly

Post by bake73 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:44 pm

Just enabled qos again and the 5g channel worked for 2 to 3 minutes before it stopped .
Config sent.

billion_fan
Posts: 5166
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Wifi not working properly

Post by billion_fan » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:02 pm

bake73 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:44 pm
Just enabled qos again and the 5g channel worked for 2 to 3 minutes before it stopped .
Config sent.
Reply sent via email

bake73
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:07 pm

Re: Wifi not working properly

Post by bake73 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:31 am

I tried 2.52.d10 to see if it works and thats the same.
Cant believe its not been noticed sooner :lol:

billion_fan
Posts: 5166
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Wifi not working properly

Post by billion_fan » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:21 am

bake73 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:31 am
I tried 2.52.d10 to see if it works and thats the same.
Cant believe its not been noticed sooner :lol:
I've updated our engineers with your latest finding (on 2.52.d10)

billion_fan
Posts: 5166
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Wifi not working properly

Post by billion_fan » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:44 pm

billion_fan wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:21 am
bake73 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:31 am
I tried 2.52.d10 to see if it works and thats the same.
Cant believe its not been noticed sooner :lol:
I've updated our engineers with your latest finding (on 2.52.d10)
Engineers have said they can replicate the issue, they will be analysing the issue next week,

Stay tuned :D

bake73
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:07 pm

Re: Wifi not working properly

Post by bake73 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:28 pm

Nice.
Let me know if you want me to test any firmware.

billion_fan
Posts: 5166
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Wifi not working properly

Post by billion_fan » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:47 pm

bake73 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:28 pm
Nice.
Let me know if you want me to test any firmware.
You will be the first mate :) stay safe

billion_fan
Posts: 5166
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Wifi not working properly

Post by billion_fan » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:21 am

billion_fan wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:47 pm
bake73 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:28 pm
Nice.
Let me know if you want me to test any firmware.
You will be the first mate :) stay safe
Attached is a test firmware

Release Note :
1. “Fixed Internet connectivity issues on 5GHz band when QOS is enabled.”

Let me know if it resolves the issue :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bake73
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:07 pm

Re: Wifi not working properly

Post by bake73 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:13 pm

Sorry I had to return it as the wifi kept cutting out and they are out of stock now.
I'll be back but I want a 8900ax-2400 but its impossible to find one.

billion_fan
Posts: 5166
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Wifi not working properly

Post by billion_fan » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:02 am

bake73 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:13 pm
Sorry I had to return it as the wifi kept cutting out and they are out of stock now.
I'll be back but I want a 8900ax-2400 but its impossible to find one.
Yeah stock is hard to find at the moment, hopefully we receive stock soon

Post Reply