Got a suggestion or want to add something to our future wishlist?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 5205
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm
SimonCraddock wrote:Something I miss from the ZyXel I tried was the ability to set up schedules whereby the following could be turned off...
1. Wifi (Stops the kids using it past bedtime)
2. LEDs (Great for when the box is in a bedroom)
1. The setup is covered within the UK quick start guide (attached)
2. You can't turn off the LED's on our models
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.