8900AX2400 GUI

Discussions for BiPAC 8900 series: 8900AX-1600, 8900AX-2400, 8900X
shamusdb

Re: 8900AX2400 GUI

Post by shamusdb »

When I updated the FW from d27 to d41 it looked like it had wiped all my previous setup so I cracked on and set it all up again. What I didn't do was actually perform a factory reset. So I did that yesterday and set up my confirguration again and I've put the router online this morning to test it out. I'll report back tomorrow.

Cheers
Shamus
billion_fan

Post by billion_fan »

shamusdb wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:50 pm When I updated the FW from d27 to d41 it looked like it had wiped all my previous setup so I cracked on and set it all up again. What I didn't do was actually perform a factory reset. So I did that yesterday and set up my confirguration again and I've put the router online this morning to test it out. I'll report back tomorrow.

Cheers
Shamus
Attached is the sys log capture procedure so we can capture the logs from the router and find out what the issue might be.

Once you have the logs, please send the logs over to support@billion.uk.com, along with a issues experienced (so I can be as accurate as possible when reporting the issue to our engineers)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shamusdb

Post by shamusdb »

Thanks for the info billion_fan. I'm back at work this week but will get it setup at the weekend.

Fingers crossed its been 3 days without issue since i factory reset the unit and i've been going into the gui and navigating and changing things on purpose to see if i trigger anything and nothing yet. I'll keep you posted.

Shamus