No DHCP reporting

Discussions for BiPAC 8900 series: 8900AX-1600, 8900AX-2400, 8900X
isablend

No DHCP reporting

Post by isablend »

Anyone else experiencing issues with access some info pages of the consol? I'm on the latest f/w 2.52.d23 and router has been nice and stable for last 5 days+, but I can't access the DHCP table. I get a "didn't send any data" error.

Cheers
billion_fan

Re: No DHCP reporting

Post by billion_fan »

isablend wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:13 pm Anyone else experiencing issues with access some info pages of the consol? I'm on the latest f/w 2.52.d23 and router has been nice and stable for last 5 days+, but I can't access the DHCP table. I get a "didn't send any data" error.

Cheers
Have you tried to restart the router??
isablend

Post by isablend »

yes, and the DHCP page is still not available. This has only been since I upgraded the firmware, reported fine before. Attached screenshot of summary page and the DHCP error
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billion_fan

Post by billion_fan »

isablend wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:54 pm yes, and the DHCP page is still not available. This has only been since I upgraded the firmware, reported fine before. Attached screenshot of summary page and the DHCP error
Your config might be corrupt, you might need to reset back to factory defaults
Radiocrazy

Post by Radiocrazy »

isablend wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:54 pm yes, and the DHCP page is still not available. This has only been since I upgraded the firmware, reported fine before. Attached screenshot of summary page and the DHCP error
I concur the same can happen with the LAN table any corruption will cause the page to be blank or weird messages I'm using 2.52.d23 and the DHCP is fine, one rule I always stick to because I have had some routers in the past that don’t like names of equipment e.g. say sky satellite use sky-satellite or even sky_satellite, might sound silly but just a suggestion
isablend

Post by isablend »

Thanks both, will do a full reset when I get 10 mins.