internet wifi router

Discussions about BiPAC 3G/4G/5G products: 7800GZ, 7300GX, 8902NZ, 5500A ...etc
illeyanaa

internet wifi router

Post by illeyanaa »

Help with internet wifi router? at my dads house the wifi router seems to fail a lot. we always have to unplug it and plug it back in again and again to make it work for like 15 minutes and then we have to do it again. sometimes that doesnt work so we have to diagnose it and disconnect and reconnect and unplug and plug and its a big hassle. anyone know why it does this and/or how to fix it?
Last edited by illeyanaa on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
billion_fan

Re: internet wifi router

Post by billion_fan »

Which router are you using eg make and model
linda001

Post by linda001 »

illeyanaa wrote:Help with internet wifi router? at my dads house the wifi router seems to fail a lot. we always have to unplug it and plug it back in again and again to make it work for like 15 minutes and then we have to do it again. sometimes that doesnt work so we have to diagnose it and disconnect and reconnect and unplug and plug and its a big hassle. anyone know why it does this and/or how to fix it?

Post by willieaames »

Which router? more details please.
anajames

Post by anajames »

I guess the OP wants to keep doing what it has been doing for long.
HarlBen

Post by HarlBen »

This problem is weird. Must be a broken wire or something inside a router. Which brand is it btw? I haven't heard any issue like this. Change it. Get a decent size router for your dad.
nickx91

Post by nickx91 »

illeyanaa wrote: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:29 am Help with internet wifi router? at my dads house the wifi router seems to fail a lot. we always have to unplug it and plug it back in again and again to make it work for like 15 minutes and then we have to do it again. sometimes that doesnt work so we have to diagnose it and disconnect and reconnect and unplug and plug and its a big hassle. anyone know why it does this and/or how to fix it?

Post by duongduythao »

Check the wire or reset the modem and reconfigure it :)