Configuration file Billion BiPAC 5200 RC

Discussion for models not listed
liewjls

Configuration file Billion BiPAC 5200 RC

Post by liewjls »

Hello,

I'm new to Billion Modem Router. We have multiple Billion Modem Router and would like to configure all the Billion router to be same configuration and backup the configuration of the Billion router. Just wondering is there any way to do that? I couldn't find any section on the webpage of the billion configuration. Is there any software to do that?

Many thanks.
billion_fan

Re: Configuration file Billion BiPAC 5200 RC

Post by billion_fan »

liewjls wrote:Hello,

I'm new to Billion Modem Router. We have multiple Billion Modem Router and would like to configure all the Billion router to be same configuration and backup the configuration of the Billion router. Just wondering is there any way to do that? I couldn't find any section on the webpage of the billion configuration. Is there any software to do that?

Many thanks.
You should be able to backup your config under 'Maintenance >> Firmware >> Rom File Save' this should save your config to file.

Then to restore your config, on other units go to 'Maintenance >> Firmware >>' Under New Romfile Location click on 'Browse' select your saved config file and click on 'Upgrade'

I hope this helps :D
liewjls

Re: Configuration file Billion BiPAC 5200 RC

Post by liewjls »

cool. thx.